Welcome  

Posted by Unknown in , , , , , , ,

Hello everybody! Nice to have you here. This will be my writing repository. Every time I finish a story or a draft of a story or have something writing related to say, I'll put it here. I welcome your feedback and hope you enjoy my writing.

A little about me. I am an English(?) major at the University of Connecticut. Other than writing, my time is spent taking pictures and watching movies. I have another blog, Ever Day A Photo where I post a new photo every day. It's pretty self explanatory. My favorite book is Norton Juster's The Phantom Tollbooth. It was given to me by my aunt at a young age and ever since I first read it I fell in love. There are stories that change the way you look at life and The Phantom Tollbooth was my first experience. It even gave this blog it's name!

Alright, enough about me. Have a peek around and leave me some feedback, if you please.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at Tuesday, April 22, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Hi, this is a comment.

April 22, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Hi, thank you!

April 22, 2008 at 9:11 PM

More comments!

April 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Mine is better.

April 22, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Woooo, new blog!

Woooo, third comment!

Woooo, best comment!

April 22, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Woooo, I don't think so!

April 23, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Post a Comment