Top 20: Movies. Number 15  

Posted by Unknown in , , , , ,


We're 1/4th of the way there!

Blade Runner

I'm going to confess something that may shame me for forever and a day. I only saw Blade Runner this year. I know, I'm a 20 year old movie nerd who enjoys sci-fi and I haven't seen what is considered to be one of the best of the genre until I was 20. But I got the four disc DVD at Christmas and it is amazing.

Blade Runner is a noir-ish detective story focusing on a Blade Runner (the ever-awesome Harrison-get off my plane-Ford) who hunts down robots that look and act like humans. It's an age old story. Director Ridley Scott has made a sci-fi movie that still looks good today, a feat not so easy to accomplish. So watch it.

Here is the trailer for those who have not seen it:

and one of the best monologues of all time for those who have (SPOILER)

This entry was posted on Friday, August 8, 2008 at Friday, August 08, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment