Money money money money... clear throat... MONEY  

Posted by Unknown in , , , ,

I start work tomorrow.

The bad news: 40 hour weeks doing menial office work.

The good news: They let me listen to podcasts and give me money.

I don't know if the benefits outweigh the negatives.

I worked at the same place last year and it kinda sucked. I hope this will suck less as I will be getting paid more and my friend Jason is working down the street so we could meet for lunch and such.

So, yeah. I gotta go to bed because I have to wake up at TOO EARLY in the morning. Good night.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 5, 2008 at Thursday, June 05, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Sucker.

Seriously, good luck. Money is a good thing, and it's fun to get it.

June 6, 2008 at 8:41 AM

Post a Comment