Top 20: Movies. Number 20  

Posted by Unknown in , , , , , , , , , ,


A lot of you guys know me from filmspotting, but I don't know if I have ever made a "definitive" top 20 movies list. So I'm gonna do it here. Good luck to me!

#20: SHAUN OF THE DEAD

Directed by Edgar Frost and written by Frost and star Simon Pegg, this 2004 horror comedy is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Not only is it insanely quotable (Shaun: As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he was talking about. ), it is also a damn good zombie movie.
Here is the trailer for your enjoyment. Enjoy.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 6, 2008 at Friday, June 06, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

We're sorry. Your YouTube isn't available any more, you thieving college student.

June 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Post a Comment